Monday, November 9, 2015

I made Soap!

Fall is in the air, but the only evidence is bare trees.  It was well into the 60's on November 8, 2015!  If you are a born and raised in North Dakota this can be confusing.  This confusion can make you do crazy things.

I made homemade bar soap.

Thanks to a Facebook friend for inspiration of posting her own homemade bar soap and thanks to the Nerdy Farm Wife's website for the recipe, http://thenerdyfarmwife.com/.

I now have soap to last me until next year around this time.  I could even give away quite a few and still be clean.

It wasn't very difficult.  Way easier than the Christmas caramels that I make.  I would suggest giving it a shot.  This batch cost about $25 for the ingredients (Olive Oil and Lye).

Restlessness and craziness also told me to make the Julia Child beef roast, rosemary buns, banana bread, and take the bigger dog on a long walk.  My low carb diet did go out the window this weekend.  Sometimes good things happen if you just have a little ambition (and craziness).

Beth Posey. REALTOR, Broker, 701-240-6416
RE/MAX Capital, 701-390-9343



1 comment:

  1. Real Estate Consulting service can help you turn critical and complex real estate issues into opportunities for growth.Our range of services includes: Due diligence, market studies, portfolio services, lease advisory, and more.Our Real Estate Consulting practice helps. This blog is very nice.

    ReplyDelete