Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Day Vacation

I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving! I spent time with my family. I was able to pull off a great ham thanks to Sam's Club. I did end up peeling and cutting potatoes because I showed up to my cousin's house before anyone else. Not a big deal. I remember being on potato duty when I was 10 years old. Grandma made pies. Then we all sat around and played Apples to Apples until my older son had a meltdown. At least one person has to fall apart at the holidays. The meltdown was caused by a hurt foot. Couch Cushions on the floor + 2 boys running around = foot injury It also equals a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I DID NOT DO ANY EXTREME SHOPPING FOR BLACK FRIDAY. Saturday rolled around and I took my 5 year old to bell ring for the Salvation Army on behalf of Rotary. He did not last long. He fell asleep like a homeless man on the bench inside the entry way of Scheels.
I followed up Sunday with an Open House at 1120 S 7th St in Bismarck. Afterwards I tackled my artificial Christmas Tree and other Christmas decorations. I still fit in plenty of movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment