Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Clever Dragons and more

Later today, my friend Karmen, is teaching one of her first Chinese classes of the season.  It's called Clever Dragons and my 7 year old seems to enjoy.  He loves everything Chinese.  This can be linked back to Pokemon in some way.  None the less, I am glad Hayden is showing interest in another culture.

If you are interested in Chinese classes for your kids, it is called "Clever Dragons" and it is through BSC Enrichment.  You can also email me for details BismarckBeth@kw.com

My other son, Tyson, is learning Spanish at school.  He is in Preschool.  I don't have any idea of how much he retains of this, since I don't speak Spanish.  He could be fluent or just throwing random noises my way and I can't really tell the difference.

The only issue that I can see wrong with my bilingual children is that I am awful at languages.  I seem to make it okay with English.  I am happy my young children are already ahead of me when it comes to different languages.  I imagine that only will surpass me as they get older and ultimately our goal as parents is to pray that they are better than us as they grow.

Let me know if there are any fun activities that you would like to share!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment